***** Take a deep dive into the human skeletal system. Skeleton Premium includes:
- Models of hundreds of bones and ligaments, including over 800 bony landmarks.
- Moving models of synovial joints.
- Animations and illustrations that explain anatomy and pathologies.
- Models, animations, and illustrations about bone tissue
- Hundreds of quiz questions.
***** Medgadget calls the visuals in this app, “stunning, drool-inducing renderings.” (medgadget.com)
***** With Skeleton Premium, you can:
- Review the location of bony landmarks (in true 3D!) on any bone, from any angle or zoom level.
- Read a definition of each bone, or dive into the list that labels each bony landmark and provides information on the nerve and vasculature passage, or muscle attachments.
- Listen to the pronunciation of each bone and its landmarks.
- Take quizzes with over 500 questions.
***** How does the app work?
- Access hundreds of preset views. Easily add or remove structures. Rotate, zoom, hide, or fade structures to study bones and ligaments from any angle.
- Tap on a bone to learn more: get its name, definition, and pronunciation. Tap the explore mode to see a bone’s landmarks, labeled and explained in a rotating 3D model.
- Create your own saved views. Annotate images. Save them to your photo album or email them to your friends.
- Review synovial joint motions. Move between the 3D moving model and the preset views of the joint locations on the skeleton.
- Watch animations and review illustrations to learn or teach about cross-system anatomy and common pathologies.
Skeleton Premium is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-05. The program can be installed on Android.
Skeleton Premium (version 2.1.24) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.